Friday, February 1, 2013

[2013.02.02] VERONICA YIP TURNS DOWN TELEVISION SERIES TO BE WITH HER CHILDREN

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of mingpao.com

Alan Tam Wing Lun and Veronica Yip Yuk Hing yesterday promoted their Lunar New Year I LOVE HONG KONG 2013 (2013 NGOR OI HK GUNG HEI FAT CHOI) on Commercial Radio. For Hing Hing's Bollywood snake charm dance scene she only showed her waist, but Alan who has not seen it yet joked that he was very much looking forward to it.

Hing Hing said that this time she would stay in Hong Kong for 5 days and fly back to the U.S. before the Lunar New Year. Her husband was busy with a new supermarket plan and did not tag along. Speaking of Eric Tsang Chi Wai's interest for her to make a television series and was even willing to accommodate her to shoot in the summer, Hing Hing said, "I want to too, but the chance is slim because it will take 3 months. I can't be away from my children that long." Alan joked, "Do you know what kind of series it will be? It's GOODBYE EMMANUELLE!"

Speaking of Anthony Wong Chau Sun, Teresa Caprio (To Lai Sha) and Jenny Tseng as the sassiest people in the business. If they got into a fight who did Alan think would win? He said, "How would I know? To Lai Sha is very strict when she is teaching, which is a good thing. Chau Sun and Yen Nei both have good intentions. If I am added we can play mahjong. I too want to call Chau Sun to chat, but I don't have his number."

No comments:

Post a Comment