Saturday, February 2, 2013

[2013.02.03] DEANIE IP IS AFRAID THAT SHE WOULD NOT LIVE THORUGH A WONG KAR WAI PRODUCTION

courtesy of singtao.com


Amanda S.
Kathy Chow and her husband
courtesy of mingpao.com

Deanie Ip Tak Han two nights ago attended a brand name label event. She spoke about the film THE GRANDMASTERS (YUT DOI JUNG SI), "I am not a Wong Kar Wai fan. After this I finally have a Hong Kong director I really like. (Tony) Leung Chiu Wai is exploding with cool! Do I want to work with them? Leave that to fate! Zhang Ziyi is also exploding with pretty, the Eight Diagram Palm looked very pretty. I don't want to make a martial art film, watching is enough. At my age I shouldn't follow others. In addition Wong Kar Wai takes several years to make the movie, I am afraid that I won't live through the shoot." Since most of the film fell on Zhang Ziyi, did she feel bad for Wai Jai? Ip Tak Han said, "I don't understand why everyone feels Zhang Ziyi stole the movie, Wai Jai was just right. I like him more and more. Do I like Wai Jai more than Wa Jai (Andy Lau Tak Wa)? No, they are different. Wa Jai is respect, Wai Jai is admiration." She and Wai Jai have worked together on the TVB series ENCOUNTER WITH FORTUNE and on the film THE LUNATICS (DIN LO JING JUEN) but had no scene together.

No comments:

Post a Comment