Saturday, February 2, 2013

[2013.02.03] VERONICA YIP RETURNS TO PROMOTE IN HONG KONG DESPITE HER HUSBAND'S OBJECTION

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of mingpao.com

Alan Tam Wing Lun and Veronica Yip Yuk Hing yesterday promoted their Lunar New Year film I LOVE HONG KONG 2013 (2013 NGOR OI HK GUNG HEI FAT CHOI). Hing Hing wore her personal blue and white porcelain dress, diamond earrings and a more than 5 karat diamond ring. Was she trying to dispel the rumor that she was making the movie for money? Hing Hing said, "Hubby asked me if I wasn't paid the other half of the salary, if so I should just let it go and not return to Hong Kong. However it's not a money problem, it's responsibility. Work can't be like this. I hope he knows that people who makes movies are very serious; unless I am dead, otherwise no matter why I have to be there."

She admitted that the movie did not require too many jewelry. She never imagined that it would lead to so many rumors. This time she could dress pretty to promote. "I can bring too much jewelry because I am afraid of taxes when I go back. Earlier I have had items stolen at the airport three times, so I would be extra careful."

No comments:

Post a Comment