Sunday, February 3, 2013

[2013.02.04] CHRISSIE CHAU PUTS ALL HER EMOTIONS INTO HER HEART BREAK SCENE

Chrissie Chau promotes JOURNEY TO THE WEST
Chrissie Chau, Stephen Chow, Show Luo
courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of mingpao.com

Chrissie Chau Sau Na earlier in the micro movie MEMORIES played a heart broken woman. She earlier worked on a bar encounter scene with King Chiu King Ho. They chatted and kissed at the billiard table. King gave his first on screen kiss to Sister Na. She was quite into her performance as tears covered her face. Sister Na said that in reality she has never fallen in love at first sight. "I am not that romantic. This time I got into the character's emotions to perform. In reality I haven't done that and I have never loved someone so much." She said that in the film she treated King like her old boyfriend. "At the moment when we have to part, the feeling truly hurt."

Stephen Chow Sing Chi directed, Wen Zhang and Shu Qi starred JOURNEY TO THE WEST (SAI YAU GONG MOR PIN) yesterday held its premiere in Beijing. Sing Yeh said, "I don't dare to say how much it will make at the box office, but I believe that everyone would like this movie." A man of a few words, he yesterday even sang LOVE OF A LIFETIME with Shu Qi. Sing Yeh was very tender with Shu Qi.

Shu Qi was asked whether Sing Yeh still had any chance with her. She tried to change the subject, which made Sing Yeh very nervous as well. "You didn't answer this question, just answer it directly. Either I do or I don't." Shu Qi said, "When I have time, when I have a lot of time." Sing Yeh said, "I am afraid that you will never have time." When she had to choose between Stephen Fung Tak Lun and Chow Sing Chi, Shu Qi said, "They both are great, I wouldn't choose."

No comments:

Post a Comment